We are available 24/7 at 360-734-7073 for urgent questions or to take care of a person who has passed away. No forms, payment, or prior contact are required. Most people say it was very helpful to plan in advance. We encourage advanced planning using any method (1-4) that feels best for you.
1. Use the Online Arranger to Submit Your Plans From Anywhere - no need to print, fax, or scan anything more until requested by our staff. We review your arrangements with you by the next business day.
2. Download, Print, and Fill Out PDF Forms (A, B, C) then Scan, Fax, Mail, or Deliver to our Office:
- (A) Simple Choices Form (tells us your contact information and plans) - (Download PDF)
- (B) Cremation Authorization (signers must follow WA right-of-survivorship guidelines) - (Download PDF)
- (C) Vital Statistics Information (required for filling out a death certificate) - (Download PDF)
3. Set Up a File by Phone With Our Staff or Request an Arrangement Packet by Mail
4. Meet In-Person With Our Staff (our office or at your location)
To Contact Us or Deliver Paperwork:
Phone: 360-734-7073 Email: email@example.com Fax: 360-933-1497
By Mail or In Person: 4202 Guide Meridian #106, Bellingham, WA 98226
Download Our Simplified Price List for All Services and Merchandise We Provide